The TRU entry assessment typing test is an online 5-minute typing test that assesses a candidate's typing speed and accuracy. It can be completed at the Assessment Centre in Kamloops or virtually via Zoom.
Typing test appointments are 30 minutes to allow log in with ID, set up and three 5-minute tests.
1. Entrance requirement for:
2. Personal use (or testing for an external agency)
Sign upTyping Test Registration
Williams Lake students
Contact us at email@example.com to take the typing test in Williams Lake.
A $25 (+ GST) entry assessment testing fee must be paid when booking the test. Please note this fee is non-refundable.
- Schedule an appointment online to write the TRU entry assessment typing test in person or remotely.
- Complete the entry assessment typing test on established date.
- Results will be forwarded to Admissions or the candidate (when testing for personal use).
If you have any questions, please contact the TRU Assessment Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.