Bob Gaglardi School of Business and Economics


Academic support services

TRU Advising

Need help with your first- and second-year BBA course planning and understanding the prerequesites of your program? Connect with an academic advisor. | 250-828-5075 | Learn more

BBA Advising

If you have faculty-specific questions or are curious about the program majors and minors, reach out to us at TRU Gaglardi Advising. | 250-828-5060 | Learn more

The Writing Centre

Access face-to-face online tutoring to improve your writing skills, work on your citations and become a better writer. | 250-852-7673 | Learn more

Math Help Centre

Struggling with your math and stats classes? Connect with our peer and faculty tutors. | Learn more

Economics Help Centre

Faculty staff this service that allows students to work alone or with other students. Help is readily available.

Location: IB 2004 | Schedule

Supplemental Learning

Learn skills and strategies to master challenging introductory courses. Attend a study session led by your peers. | 250-828-5277 | Learn more

Personal support services

Student Awards and Financial Aid

Domestic students wondering about bursaries, emergency funding, loans or grants can connect with a student awards advisor. International students should speak with their international student advisor.

Domestic: | 250-828-5024 | Learn more
International: Learn more


Counsellors offer academic, career and personal advice in a safe and affirming atmosphere. Don't hesitate to book an appointment. | 250-828-5023 | Learn more

Wellness Centre

Attend some of the workshops and check out the health and wellness resources. This is also a place to relax, nap and ask questions.

250-828-5010 | Learn more

Medical Clinic

If you need medical support and do not have a local family doctor, book an appointment with the clinic. Check their website for services offered. | 250-828-5126 | Learn more

Accessibility Services

If you are living with a disability or health condition, physical or mental, you may be eligible for support or accommodation. | 250-828-5023 | Learn more

International student services

TRU World

Do you have questions about accommodations, living in Kamloops, finding resources on campus or your medical insurance? Reach out to your international student advisor. | Learn more

Regulated International Student Immigration Advisor

Need help with your study permit, visa extension or work permit application? Connect with your RISIA. | Learn more

Indigenous student services

Indigenous TRU

Speak with an Elder or mentor, take a study skills workshop, access community resources or find assistance with papers for funding. | Learn more

Career services

Career and Experiential Learning

From career planning and cooperative education to job search support and networking events, connect with CEL to learn more about their services. | 250-371-5627 | Learn more


TRU Gaglardi social media


  LinkedIn     Facebook     Twitter     Instagram