- Volunteer Abbotsford
- Volunteer Burnaby
- Volunteer Campbell River
- Volunteer Chilliwack
- Community Volunteer Connections
- Volunteer Resource Centre
- Deltassist Family and Community Services
- Volunteer Cowichan
- Volunteer Langley
- North Shore Community Resources Society
- Volunteer Nanaimo
- Volunteer Prince George
- Oceanside Volunteer Centre
- Volunteer Richmond
- Volunteer Saltspring
- Sunshine Coast Volunteer and Info Centre
- Smithers Volunteer Centre
- Squamish Volunteer Bureau
- Surrey Community Volunteer Services
- Volunteer Victoria
- Volunteer BC
- Volunteer Vancouver
Experience More Volunteerism
The Experience More Program at TRU is your HUB for Volunteering.
Volunteering on and off campus is a great way for you to learn new skills, meet new people, and improve your resume. It’s also a genuinely important and meaningful way to make the community in which we live, work, and learn better.
There are many opportunities on campus to volunteer and take on leadership roles with clubs, societies, events, advisory boards, and more. Check out those listed on the Career Connections for some great ideas and get involved!
If you are looking to expand your volunteer involvement off-campus, Kamloops has many local non-profit and charitable organizations who could use your help in some way, whatever your existing skillset may be.
For more information on how to incorporate volunteerism into your career and academic planning contact Larry Iles, Experiential Learning Coordinator.